Student Learning Outcomes (ABC)
Achieve Academic Advancement
An ICS student should perform well in academic subjects. A student is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge, comprehension and application of subject content
- Transference of knowledge
- Ability to research and solve problems using critical thinking skills
- Effective communication of the above.
Have a Biblical World View
An ICS student should be capable of perceiving life from a biblical world view. A student is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Bible history, characters and post-apostolic Christian developments
- Comprehension of biblical content including the plan of salvation through Jesus Christ
- Relevant application of Christian principles to life
- Spiritual growth.
Demonstrate Responsible Citizenship
An ICS student should be capable of responsible citizenship and is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of U.S. democratic/republican values and processes
- Global perspective on citizenship
- Comprehension of civic duty
- Application of civic responsibility to self.