Online and Independent Study Programs
How to enroll
Apply online and pay the non-refundable $100.00 application fee.
An appointment with the principal will be scheduled after approval of your application.
Other enrollment forms that you will need to bring to this appointment include:
- Transcript of courses completed
- Most recent report card
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization record
Check the current course schedule to choose your classes (available by July 15th). ISP students can take up to three classes per semester at Immanuel Christian School.
ISP Fees (per student)
- Book Fee – per book used for class
- Office/Classroom Supply Fee – $50.00/yearly
- ISP Tuition Fee – $600.00 per class** year long course / $300.00** for a semester course (electives)
- SAT, PSAT, and yearly standardized testing is available at an additional cost.
**Payment arrangements are available for the tuition fee only.
How the program works
Online Secondary Programs
Immanuel Christian School offers an affordable, fully online option for students in grades 6-12. Students can choose between enrolling in the full schedule of classes by grade level in pursuit of a diploma from ICS or taking individual classes for transferable credit. Please contact the school for course offerings. Students who wish to receive a diploma from ICS need to complete 75% of the required credits for graduation through our program-either on-site or online.
At ICS, we are not simply putting our curriculum online for students to work through independently. Our program is taught by faculty who are certified in online instruction, including theory and best practices unique to the online environment. Teachers and students interact with each other through discussion boards and live virtual meetings. Opportunities for social-emotional growth are built into the program through Chapel, student government, and other activities. Our online program also prepares students to be successful in the online environment at the collegiate level since Canvas, our learning management system, is used by public colleges and universities throughout California.
Our online program includes:
- Electives including Spanish
- Live teacher support (virtual office hours)
- Virtual classrooms
- Monthly guidance meetings
- Teacher created and graded lessons
- Online Bible-based course materials
- Discussion boards
- Bible study & Chapel
- Records and transcripts
- Diploma upon graduation
- Standardized testing
- Participation in extracurricular activities
Tuition for a yearlong grade-level program of study online is $4200 plus enrollment, book and supply fees.
Please note there is a cap on class size. Additional classes may be opened if there is sufficient interest.
Students will need to have technology available that meets the requirements below:
- 250 GB hard drive or higher
- 2 GB RAM or higher
- Intel Core i3, i5, i7 or AMD processor
- Windows 10 or later operating system
- MS Office 2010 or later
- Most recent version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.0 or later
- Anti-virus program (updated regularly)
- Computer microphone and speakers
- Web Camera (built in or externally attached)
- High-speed Wi-Fi connection obtained either at home (preferred for the best study setting) or via an outside source, such as the
library, a quiet restaurant, etc.