What We Believe
Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.
- We believe in one God, the source of all truth, and eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Bible as God’s written revelation to man, equally inspired in all parts, and without error in its origin.
- We believe in the pre-existence, incarnation, virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitution death, atonement for sin by shed blood, bodily resurrection, ascension to heaven, and the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the image of God in man’s creation was marred by sin, but that it can be fully restored in us through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the sinfulness of man and the necessity of repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. No one can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ, and no one can come to faith in Christ, repent and receive forgiveness, but by the grace of God.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is freely given to those that believe in Jesus Christ and that the benefits of Christ’s redemption are applied to us individually by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the spiritual relationship of all believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, living a life of righteous works distinct from the world, and witnessing of His saving grace through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that at the end of the age there will be two resurrections: one to eternal life and glory, the other to eternal condemnation.
- We believe in the sanctity of the marriage of a man and woman as the exclusive domain of sexual relations.
- We believe in the value of human life established by creation and redemption that insists on the protection of the unborn, the weak, the outcast, and the elderly.