Immanuel Christian School endeavors to provide an environment conducive to the spiritual, mental and physical growth of our students. Immanuel Christian School has adopted the following honor code which it believes is supportive of the environment that will best promote the welfare of the students:
- I will display good citizenship in my school and community.
- I will support the educational and Christian values established by Immanuel Christian School.
- I will abide by the rules and policies of Immanuel Christian as detailed in the Parent/ Student Handbook.
- I will respect authority.
- I will respect myself, others, and property.
- I will be honest and speak the truth.
- I will demonstrate academic integrity.
- I will exercise good judgement and sound reasoning.
- I will be mindful of how and what I communicate with others.
- I will assume responsibility for my attitude and actions.
To learn more about the benefits of a Christ centered education, schedule an Educational Success Consultation with our principal.!