At Immanuel Christian School we are committed to the academic, spiritual, and social development of the student. This is why our program focuses on academics, Christian faith, leadership, character, service, and athletics.
We offer small class sizes with personalized attention to meet the academic needs of each student. Students are free to express their relationship to Christ in their writing, singing, praying, and conversations. We teach our students to build each other up and be problem solvers through positive words and actions.
At Immanuel Christian School our mission is to provide a comprehensive Christian education that will prepare the student for life in mind, body, and spirit.
Our students will:
ACHIEVE ACADEMIC ADVANCEMENT
An ICS student should perform exceptionally well in academic subjects. A student is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge, comprehension, and application of subject content.
- Transference of knowledge.
- Ability to research and solve problems using critical thinking skills.
- Effective communication of the above.
HAVE A BIBLICAL WORLD VIEW
An ICS student should be capable of perceiving life from a biblical world view. A student is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of bible history, characters, and post-apostolic Christian developments.
- Comprehension of biblical content including the plan of salvation through Jesus Christ.
- Relevant application of Christian principles to life.
- Spiritual growth.
DEMONSTRATE RESPONSIBLE CITIZENSHIP
An ICS student should be capable of responsible citizenship and is expected to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of U.S. democratic/republican values and processes.
- Global perspective on citizenship.
- Comprehension of civic duty.
- Application of civic responsibilities to self.